The more I learn about these oils, the more I realize that Young Living has an oil for…just about everything! Each plant has different properties to help with different issues, and I’m telling you, Young Living Essential Oils has something for pretty much everything! Here are a few examples:
- Peppermint: Helps with headaches, digestion, and pain relief.
- Lavender: One of the most versatile oils, this aids in soothing nerves, decreasing stress, balancing skin oils; you can use it on cuts, bruises, burns; you can put a drop of this in your lemonade for a nice treat.
- Lemon: Detoxifies! A drop in your water helps aid in detoxing your liver and every other organ. Putting it on a cut will hurt, so I don’t suggest that.
- Frankincense: This is not just an ancient oil. This oil helps with increasing spirituality, calming menstrual cramping, and can help in the recovery of chemotherapy and cancer.
Young Living also has quite a few blends to aid in different types of issues:
- Thieves: This could replace almost your entire medicine cabinet; it is an anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial oil that boosts your immune system
- PanAway: This helps with pain, bruising, and even helps damaged tissues regain health by aiding in tissue regeneration.
- Peace & Calming: Helps with sleeplessness, moodiness, anxiety, tension, hyperactivity, and so much more.
- Joy: Decreases depression, anxiety, and grief, but also can be used as a deodorant or to calm poison ivy.
- Valor: Helps with sleep apnea, back aches, joints, bruising, and calms you.
- Purification: Helps with mold, mildew, bites, stings, cuts, scrapes, and odors.
These are just a few of the many possibilities this company has to offer. If you have a question or want to know about something for a specific issue, just give us a holler.
If you wanted to get EVERY oil they have, which is over 120 different oils, you could pay the nice sum of $2,500, then I would suggest that. However, most of us don’t have that kind of cash. They do, however, sell a premium starter kit, which has the 10 oils listed above as well as a Stress Away, which is another amazing oil, for only $150, and that includes a diffuser. So if you’re looking at getting some basic oils with a great diffuser and some samples of other products, just let us know.