We get a lot of people asking about paying for their massages with insurance. So here’s the run down.
- We currently work with car insurance to pay for massage for injuries from a car accident through MedPay.
- We can work with Worker’s Compensation cases. You just need to request the referral from the overseeing doctor come to our office.
- Currently, no standard health insurance covered is billed directly through us.
- We can generate a super bill for you to submit to your health insurance to be reimbursed for services.
- Before we generate a super bill for you, please check with your health insurance to see if you have coverage applicable to massage therapy reimbursement.
- Medicare and Medicaid do not have any Massage Therapy coverage at all, so don’t waste your time.
- Your HSA or FSA can pay for massage.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Marissa@uptmassage.com or give us a call and ask for Marissa.