Spending time with someone is a great way to show how much you care about them. So why would you get that person a certificate for a massage? When you aren’t with them while they enjoy it? When it’s a reason to be away from you?
Giving a specialized gift like a gift certificate for a massage shows that individual that you care so much about them that you want them to do things to take care of themselves. Self care is a necessity, especially in this day and age of always going everywhere and doing everything all of the time.
Here are some reasons why you should get your significant other a certificate for a massage:
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Even if it’s for just an hour of being apart, your beau will be thinking about how great it was that you gave that special gift the whole time. You are the reason they are feeling so good, so they will be extra grateful and happy you gave them such an awesome gift. Added bonus: while they’re getting their massage, do a chore or two that they usually take care of. Or you can swing by the store and grab their favorite treat. Use their hour out of the house to surprise them with something else.
- You don’t have to massage their feet or back. Leave it to a professional! Every time you massage your love’s back or shoulders, it always feels great. A foot rub at the end of the day can really show you care. If your partner has some deep knots, you can also send them to a professional to get the real work done.
- It’s an experience that helps them feel good. Massage relaxes the body and the mind. When a client comes in with a headache or having had a rough day (or couple of days), they leave with a new feeling of euphoria. Their mind is calm. Their body is relaxed. They just feel … good.
- They will thank you for it. Trust us. Giving an hour for the one you love shows them you care about their health and well-being. They will be grateful for that hour of self-care.
From now until February 14, purchase a gift certificate for 15% off either online on in our store.
Call or text (970) 286-0033 for questions or to reserve a certificate.
We are proud to introduce Sir Bartholomew Rufus Hopkins III, our lucky frog for raffles! Call him Bart for short.
Now until 2018, enter to win a free massage with aromatherapy by coming in for a session. Every 30 minutes of massage equals one raffle ticket, and Bart is filling up, so book your session.
Starting in 2018, we will also be hosting a monthly raffle for various prizes. To enter the raffle, same as above, you must book a session and every 30 minutes of massage is one ticket. The winner will be announced at the end of each month.
Amanda Smith has been working for Under Pressure Therapeutics for a couple of weeks now, and she is fantastic! Her schedule is already filling up, so be sure to check her out.
Amanda will make all of your troubles melt away with her soothing massages that will also help you move better. She is also a Certified Yoga Teacher, so she really knows what’s going on in your body as she’s working with you. She has the most experience as a professional, Licensed Massage Therapist at Under Pressure Therapeutics, so you are in (pun intended) good hands!
It’s not too late to try Amanda’s massages for 15% off–any service with her is discounted through October 31st! Call or text (970) 286-0033 or book online.
Lauren is a recent grad from the Healing Arts Institute. She loves helping people feel better in their bodies. She has a special talent for working with people with chronic pain without it being an awful experience or too painful. But she can also bring the pain!
Lauren is excited to be part of the Under Pressure Therapeutics team, and we are excited to have her!
From now until September 30th, 2017, book any service with Lauren for 15% off! (Discount cannot be combined with with other discounted offers)
Call or text (970) 286-0033 or book online.
Say hello to our new Gemstone Membership Program! We are excited to announce our brand new membership that will have three different levels to choose from:
Each level has it’s own different perks and of course includes discounts off of our regular massage rates. When you decide to enroll in the program, please see your regular therapist.
As part of our membership, we ask that you remember the following:
1. Members will respect the 24 hour cancellation policy—failure to cancel or reschedule massages within 24 hours will result in the member being charged full price for the missed service.
2. Members who fail to observe the 24 hour cancellation policy 3 times within one year forfeit their membership and cannot sign up for another membership.
3. Members agree to have the fee for their monthly membership auto debited from their account. Members get to choose the 1st, 7th, 15th, 21st, or 28th as their auto debit day.
4. Should a member be unable to utilize their monthly massage during that month, that massage can roll over for 30 days for use.
5. Members understand that additional massage discounts are not stackable. This means one discount per massage. Discounts for referring friends can be utilized up to 6 months after referred friend comes in for their first session.
These memberships offer some awesome perks, so take advantage! To sign up, call or text (970) 286-0033, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or come in for a service and ask your Licensed Massage Therapist to get you all set up.
We’ve made some slight changes. Check out the full Gemstone Memberships available.
Under Pressure Therapeutics has been in business for 7 years as of June 1, 2017! Yay! With that, it’s time to change some things around here.
Starting July 1st, 2017, prices are increasing, but we are making each service the same price, except for Rehabilitative Massage
$40 – 30 Minute Deep Tissue, Prenatal, and TMJ Massages
$70 – 60 Minute Deep Tissue, Prenatal, and TMJ Massages
$100 – 90 Minute Deep Tissue, Prenatal, and TMJ Massages
$140 – 120 Minute Deep Tissue, Prenatal, and TMJ Massages
This will also be the last month that you can purchase our package deals at the current rates. Our packages are pretty simple: you buy 5 of any one service and get 10% off; you buy 10 of any one service and get 15% off.
Starting today (June 1, 2017) we are now offering our new Gemstone Membership Program! While prices are not officially increasing until July 1st, the prices for the membership are set at the new service prices. But the great news: signing up for a membership is signing up for discounts! Not only do you get a discount on your monthly massage at Under Pressure Therapeutics, you also are eligible for discounts on gift certificates, additional services throughout the month, Young Living Essential Oils, and special discounts for your birthday and referring friends.
Stay tuned for the full details of the Gemstone Membership! We will get them announced later today.
Gift Certificates and Pretzels for Mom!
For this Mother’s Day, when you buy a gift certificate at Under Pressure Therapeutics, you will also receive a 3 pack of Colorado Pretzel Company’s chocolate caramel pretzels! These pretzels are so delicious – they’re the perfect amount of sweet/salty, crunchy/gooey/melty, sweet delicious heaven. It’s a nice little treat to add to your thoughtful gift.
You can purchase your gift certificates in store or online
and still come by on Wednesday 10th 10-1, Thursday 11th 10-5, or Friday 12th 10-5 to pick up the pretzels. (If you need to arrange pick up at a different time, please call or text (970) 286-0033 or email email@example.com.)