Under Pressure Therapeutics observes the following behavior policies:
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. Failure to cancel or reschedule an appointment within 24 hours will result in the client being charged for the service.
- Repeatedly not observing the 24 hour cancellation policy may jeopardize the client’s future ability to receive services.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Appropriate, professional behavior is required at Under Pressure Therapeutics. Inappropriate behavior results in being required to pay for your full session, immediately leave the premises, termination of any agreements made, and the inability to acquire further services.
Financial policies observed at Under Pressure Therapeutics:
- If you partake in the 2 for New Client Special, the second massage expires after 3 months of original purchase.
- We do not issue refunds on products or services.
- Gift Certificates expire one year after original purchase.
- Packages expire one year after original purchase.
Seeking services at Under Pressure Therapeutics requires you to agree to abide by these policies. Failure to uphold these agreements will jeopardize your ability to acquire further services.