Under Pressure Therapeutics observes the following behavior policies:
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. Cancelling or rescheduling an appointment within 24 hours will result in the client being charged for the service.
- Repeatedly not observing the 24 hour cancellation policy may jeopardize the client’s future ability to receive services.
- Cancelling or rescheduling appointments must be done by calling or texting the office at (970) 286-0033. If you respond to the confirmation email, you will not be considered cancelled until you have communicated directly with the office.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Appropriate, professional behavior is required at Under Pressure Therapeutics. Inappropriate behavior results in being required to pay for your full session, immediately leave the premises, termination of any agreements made, and the inability to acquire further services.
Financial policies observed at Under Pressure Therapeutics:
- If you partake in the 2 for New Client Special, the second massage expires after 3 months of original purchase.
- We do not issue refunds on products or services.
- Gift Certificates expire one year after original purchase.
- Gemstone Memberships are 6 months that automatically goes to month-to-month, and requires a 30 days’ notice for cancellation at that point. And early termination fee of half of the remainder of your membership will be assessed for terminating the membership in less than 6 months.
Seeking services at Under Pressure Therapeutics requires you to agree to abide by these policies. Failure to uphold these agreements will jeopardize your ability to acquire further services.