I just want to talk about some of the oils that I use in my everyday life, and why.
. Who doesn’t have stress
? This calming blend uplifts as well as calms. It’s a mix of Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea, and Lavender, and it really invites peace and tranquility. I put it on my shoulders, as I often feel stress there before anywhere else.
relaxes and decreases inflammation. It can clarify thoughts and help you discard insecurities. It can also be used as a dietary aid. I put it on my collar bones, just a little bit.
is one of my all-time favorites! The blend empowers and encourages while keeping you feeling grounded. I put it on my feet to keep me grounded, or on my throat when I feel like I need extra help communicating.
, and Peppermint
are my bread an butter. If I had to choose only 3 oils, these 3 would be it! Lavender is calming and helps with cuts, scrapes, and bruises; lemon is super detoxifying; peppermint helps with soreness, headaches, and more. I’ll put a drop of lemon and peppermint in hot water if I’m having a stomach ache. I’ll put a drop of lavender on my joints when they are achy or over my heart if I’m getting anxious.
If you had to only choose one oil, it would be Thieves
. This combination of oils got its name because during the dreaded plague, spice traders would dip their bandanas in a combination similar to this and wrap their faces with it to prevent getting the plague while they broke into houses that had been boarded up because of infected people and steal their valuables. These thieves would not get sick! Young Living has a whole line of Thieves products
. I use the oil as a dietary supplement if I’m getting sick or the spray in my throat if I’m getting sick. I use the toothpaste and the mouthwash. I also have the household cleaner you can use for stoves, countertops, and my husband has even used it to clean his car tires! The possibilities are endless.
Young Living also has a line of supplements, products, and recently launched a line called Vitality
, which is specifically designed for dietary and cooking use.
Seeking harmony and peace is something I do regularly. This blend from Young Living Essential Oils promotes physical and emotional healing through the aromas. The blend of sandalwood, lavender, ylang ylang, frankincense, orange, angelica, geranium, hyssop, spanish sage, spruce, coriander, bergamot, lemon, jasmine, roman chamomile, palmarosa, and rose oil calms the nerves and keeps anxiety at bay.
Obviously, there are a ton of different oils listed there, but each one has its own cause.
- Sandalwood simulates the pineal gland and helps remove negativity.
- Lavender relaxes and calms the body and helps combat insomnia and headaches.
- Ylang Ylang promtes relaxation and restores equilibrium.
- Frankincense elevates the mind and helps to overcome stress and despair.
- Orange induces a calming effect over the whole body.
- Angelica brings memories back and helps to release negative feelings.
- Geranium stimulates nerves and balances hormones.
- Hyssop balances emotions.
- Spanish Sage is high in limonene, which prevents DNA damage.
- Spruce opens and releases emotional blocks.
- Coriander relieves nausea and supports healthy immune function.
- Bergamot uplifts and calms, relieving stress, anxiety, and tension.
- Lemon is stimulating and invigorating which helps with well-being.
- Jasmine dispels hopelessness.
- Roman Chamomile purges toxins from the liver.
- Palmarosa is revitalizing to the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- Rose creates a sense of balance, harmony, and well-being and also elevates the mind.
With that combination, Harmony essential oil blend is a sure-fire way to increase that balance and harmony within your own life.
Order directly online
or send an email.
Deep Relief only comes in a roll on, but is such an amazing oil blend! I recently tried it out just because, and I have fallen in love with it.
The mix of peppermint, vetiver, lemon, Idaho balsam fir, clove, copaiba, wintergreen, helichrysum, and palo santo make for an invigorating aroma. Because it’s sustained in fractionated coconut oil and in a roll-on bottle, it is ready for direct application. Keep it in your purse or pocket for quick relief from life’s pains.
This convenient oil reduces soreness or tension, calms nerves, helps with headaches or stomach aches, and respiratory issues.
Order directly online
or send an email.
We’ve talked about Thieves Oil before. We rave about it. We love it. It can prevent *almost* any sickness. It’s antibacterial, anti fungal, and antiviral. It can be used as a topical oil, internally, or aromatic. It has Cinnamon, Clove, Lemon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary oils in it, which gives it a great scent, especially this time of year. It’s really no wonder why it’s Young Living’s biggest seller.
It’s such a great seller for Young Living that they have an entire line of products just for Thieves, including toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, and more. Thieves Spray is a great, handy bottle of Thieves Essential Oil in a liquid that makes it easy to spray. Some of the ways you can use this amazing product:
- Public toilet seats
- Grocery carts or baskets
- Making a room smell good
- Sore throats
- On hands as a quick sanitizer (but they do have hand sanitizer)
- ANYTHING in a hotel or motel room
Really, it has countless uses. I’m sure you could get a little creative on how you could use it. We try to keep some in stock for whenever someone needs it, so let us know how we can help you.
Order directly online or send an email.
You can also sign up to be a Young Living Distributor.
The more I learn about these oils, the more I realize that Young Living has an oil for…just about everything! Each plant has different properties to help with different issues, and I’m telling you, Young Living Essential Oils has something for pretty much everything! Here are a few examples:
- Peppermint: Helps with headaches, digestion, and pain relief.
- Lavender: One of the most versatile oils, this aids in soothing nerves, decreasing stress, balancing skin oils; you can use it on cuts, bruises, burns; you can put a drop of this in your lemonade for a nice treat.
- Lemon: Detoxifies! A drop in your water helps aid in detoxing your liver and every other organ. Putting it on a cut will hurt, so I don’t suggest that.
- Frankincense: This is not just an ancient oil. This oil helps with increasing spirituality, calming menstrual cramping, and can help in the recovery of chemotherapy and cancer.
Young Living also has quite a few blends to aid in different types of issues:
- Thieves: This could replace almost your entire medicine cabinet; it is an anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial oil that boosts your immune system
- PanAway: This helps with pain, bruising, and even helps damaged tissues regain health by aiding in tissue regeneration.
- Peace & Calming: Helps with sleeplessness, moodiness, anxiety, tension, hyperactivity, and so much more.
- Joy: Decreases depression, anxiety, and grief, but also can be used as a deodorant or to calm poison ivy.
- Valor: Helps with sleep apnea, back aches, joints, bruising, and calms you.
- Purification: Helps with mold, mildew, bites, stings, cuts, scrapes, and odors.
These are just a few of the many possibilities this company has to offer. If you have a question or want to know about something for a specific issue, just give us a holler.
If you wanted to get EVERY oil they have, which is over 120 different oils, you could pay the nice sum of $2,500, then I would suggest that. However, most of us don’t have that kind of cash. They do, however, sell a premium starter kit, which has the 10 oils listed above as well as a Stress Away
, which is another amazing oil, for only $150, and that includes a diffuser. So if you’re looking at getting some basic oils with a great diffuser and some samples of other products, just let us know.